Data and Research Specialist
Mount St. Mary's University
The Data and Research Specialist is a full-time salaried position reporting to Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment. The DRS serves as the keeper of institutional data, coordinating mandatory and voluntary external reporting to appropriate agencies as well as providing internal reports to offices and departments with a strong customer service focus. In addition, the DRS will help maintain OIEA and institutional databases, will perform data mining, extraction, analysis tasks as needed, and will help in the design and administration of institutional survey projects. Co-ordination with the IT department regarding job automation and data integration will be critical.
- Assists the IR Director with the day-to-day institutional requests for data and analysis.
- Gather information for and complete mandatory compliance reports for federal and state agencies, accrediting organizations and others. Maintain and regularly update the institution’s consumer data including the common data set (CDS).
- Maintain data in database systems, perform data extractions and generate reports as requested for other administrative offices.
- Maintains the University’s Shared Governance Committee Web Pages ensuring that committee minutes and pertinent documents are posted to facilitate the transparency of the University’s shared governance process.
- Assists the Director of Information, Assessment and Analytics with projects as needed.
Ways to Apply
Applicants are requested to submit a résumé, references, and a cover letter to email@example.com or mail these items to:
Mount St. Mary’s University
Department of Human Resources
16300 Emmitsburg Rd.
Emmitsburg, MD 21727
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Mount St. Mary's University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com