University of San Francisco
The University of San Francisco seeks an online communications professional with experience in email marketing to develop, implement, and coordinate emails, e-newsletters, and registration forms with focus on the University of San Francisco's internal key target groups (students, faculty, staff). The position reports to the Digital Communications Manager.
Serve as the first point of contact for email, e-newsletter, and registration form requests, and coordinate the intake, processing, and fulfillment of requests and projects.
- Monitor emails and ticketing queue, flagging, and routing requests to appropriate staff and coordinating with colleagues to complete requests
- Work with clients and other departments to gather requirements (copy, visual collateral, email recipient lists, etc.)
- Ensure emails and e-newsletters follow email coding and layout standards, are grammatically correct, and strengthen the university’s reputation among internal key target audiences (students, faculty, and staff)
- Fulfill email, e-newsletter, and announcement requests within department-established turnaround times
Provide daily support and maintenance of email and calendar systems, including responding to inquiries via phone or in person, updating/approving calendar listings, and troubleshooting issues. Add/remove administrators for email, event, and calendar systems.
Enforce the university’s key messages and visual identity in all communications with key target audiences. Help clients optimize their outreach to relevant target groups through USF’s email, online calendar, and web channels.
- Check communications for adherence to best practices and university guidelines
- Coordinate with copyeditor and designers as needed to make updates
- Coordinate with client managers, clients, and other staff as needed to ensure proper targeting of communications
- Provide suggestions and explain feedback to clients in clear, friendly, customer-service oriented communications
- Assist with trainings
- Provide feedback and ideas to help improve processes, policies, and customer service
Track metrics to measure the impact of emails, e-newsletters, and registration forms on achieving USF strategic goals.
- Provide team with regular reporting for email and event registrations (e.g., monthly/quarterly)
- Pull individual reports as needed, including client requests
Create, update, and maintain content in web content management system
Cross-train with Web Specialists to provide emergency back-up, as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
For information on how to apply, please visit the following link: www.usfjobs.com
The University of San Francisco is an equal opportunity institution of higher education. As a matter of policy, the University does not discriminate in employment, educational services and academic programs on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age (except minors), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition (cancer-related and genetic-related) and disability, and the other bases prohibited by law. The University reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities under the law.
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the University of San Francisco and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency