Assistant Campus Director / Language Arts Instructor
Art of Problem Solving Academy
Art of Problem Solving Academy (www.AoPSAcademy.org) is an after-school academic math and language arts training academy that caters to advanced students. Every year the Art of Problem Solving book series and website (www.AoPS.com) trains many of the very best math students from around the world, including our own United States International Math Olympiad team. We take students with a high probability of changing the world and work to increase that probability. We carry this same mission and commitment into our in-person academies.
At AoPS Academy, you will truly make a difference. As the Assistant Campus Director of our Princeton campus, youíll be responsible for introducing our program to the local community by engaging with community partners and for teaching some of the most talented students in the area while managing our language arts program. This position is available now.
- Meet with current and potential families to provide information about our program and resolve any questions or concerns.
- Work with the National Director of Outreach to increase AoPS Academy's profile in the local community.
- Oversee the language arts program with guidance from the National Language Arts Director.
- Contribute to the management of the Academyís daily operations.
- Interview, hire, and supervise language arts instructors and outreach event staff
- Teach language arts classes consisting of top-performing elementary, middle, and high school students who are passionate about language arts and motivated to succeed.
- Schedule and attend local outreach events.
- Collaborate with the Campus Director, on-site staff, and the national headquarters.
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com:
- A cover letter explaining why you feel you are a good fit for this position.
- Your resume.
- A sample (or links to samples) of your writing, such as an essay, short story, or article.
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the Art of Problem Solving Academy and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com