Deputy Director, Stockdale Center for Ethical Leadership, US Naval Academy
U.S. Naval Academy
The Stockdale Center for Ethical Leadership at the United States Naval Academy, located in Annapolis, Maryland, invites applications for the Deputy Director position. The mission of the Stockdale Center is to empower leaders to make courageous ethical decisions. The Center’s primary audience is the Naval Academy community – midshipmen, staff, faculty and coaches – yet the Center also shares ethical leadership insights with influential national and international leaders and organizations.
The Stockdale Center is committed to the principles and practice of equity, diversity and inclusion. We foster an environment in which everyone is welcomed, supported, and inspired to share their diverse experiences, perspectives and ideas.
The United States Naval Academy is a unique institution of higher learning located in desirable Annapolis, Maryland. As an historic officer accession program and premier undergraduate college, the United States Naval Academy has its own distinctive niche amongst American educational institutions. Our talented faculty and staff are united by one common purpose--to develop the next generation of leaders for naval service. In order to deliver on this promise to our nation, we recruit from all segments of society to find faculty, instructors, and support staff who model the highest professional standards.
- Master's Degree.
- Senior civilian academic or former military personnel with administrative and operational experience and a background in education.
- Expertise in strategic planning, budgeting, and personnel management, with a preference for additional experience with donor development.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Extensive experience with teaching, public speaking and seminar facilitation in the fields of ethics and leadership and a reputation for excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience interacting with high-level officials in the military, business, government and higher education.
See link for more information
See link for more information and application
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the U.S. Naval Academy and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com