Posting for range between 30% and 50% effort
Department of Physiological Nursing
UCSF School of Nursing
- Primary focus is education and training of Masters Advanced Practice students.
- Contributing to department leadership in the area of acute care, including participation in the activities promoting acute care across departments and interdisciplinary.
- Participating as a faculty member in activities of the Department of Physiological Nursing, School of Nursing and the University of California, San Francisco, including committee appointments.
- Engaging in professional activities at a local, state, regional and national level.
- Disseminating knowledge in acute care and related fields through publications as well as participating and presenting at interdisciplinary and scientific meetings.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.
To Apply submit application online: https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF02284.
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the University of California, San Francisco and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency