Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program
Angelo State University
This position is responsible for the facilitation of the University’s “Good Faith Effort” criteria, HUB outreach, meeting HUB goals, and HUB performance reporting as specified by the Board of Regents, State of Texas, and Senior Executives
Typical Duties/Job Duties
- Plan and direct the marketing and outreach efforts for HUB participation, which includes guiding the formulation and interpretation of HUB policies and procedures for the university.
- Organize vendor product shows for the benefit of using HUB vendors for university procurement as well as expanding the faculty and staff product knowledge.
- Represent Angelo State University by attending Equal Opportunity Forums and other state and System HUB events to improve vendor relations.
- Assist HUB vendors with State Certification process, application to centralized master Bidders List and train HUB vendors in the university bid process and other state opportunities.
- General all monthly, quarterly, annual Hub Reports as required by the State of Texas, Texas Tech Board of Regents and university administration. Monitor contract administration for complete HUB compliance and documentation. Track, record, audit and report HUB subcontracting payments, compliance and progress.
- Other duties as assigned.
For more information and to submit an online application, go to https://employment.angelo.edu
Angelo State University is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting and ensuring equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Angelo State University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to ensure equal access to employment opportunities for qualified individuals with disabilities. We are committed to ensuring that a qualified individual with a disability has the same rights and privileges in employment as non-disabled employees. If an accommodation is requested for the job application process, please contact our office at (325) 942-2168 or email us at email@example.com.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Angelo State University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com