Director of Financial Services
University of Valley Forge
The University of Valley Forge invites applicants for the position of Director of Financial Services. This position is available immediately.
- Responsible for awarding of institutional, federal, state and private scholarships, grants, and loans including merit, need-based, and non-need based financial aid funding.
- Lead the financial services department including training and developing team members to deliver consistent compliance and high satisfaction with the financial aid departments services.
- Develop the office’s systems, policies, and procedures in compliance with governmental and university policy.
- Manage the billing, collections, and refunding of student account receivable, as well as the posting of student payments and financial aid
- Administer the college’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy for all financial aid recipients
- Communicate financial aid policies to students, families and the University community through presentations and written communications.
- Collaborate with Enrollment Management leadership on financial aid awarding strategy.
- Maintain knowledge of current and upcoming federal and state regulations governing financial aid programs and ensure that all current and proposed institutional policies and procedures conform to established regulations within the timeframes mandated
- Demonstrate accountability for institutional auditing and maintain accountability for program compliance review of all financial aid sources, including institutional, federal, state, and private
- Manage student loan default prevention and financial literacy programs
- Demonstrate commitment to the University mission of preparing individuals for a life of service and leadership in the church and in the world.
The University of Valley Forge is an accredited Christian University of Arts, Sciences and Professions on a beautiful 106-acre Chester County campus with more than 50 undergraduate majors, 8 graduate programs and dozens of credentialed and dedicated professors who are committed to the mission to prepare individuals for a life of service and leadership in the church and the world.
The University of Valley Forge is located in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania. The University hereby affirms its commitment to equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, age, genetic information or status as a disabled veteran.
Please email resume to:
Veronica A. Bird
Director – Human Resources
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the University of Valley Forge and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com