Director - Marketing and Communications
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
The responsibilities of the Director – Marketing & Communications are to build, drive, and support the image and reputation of the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, help foster deep, meaningful relationships with its stakeholders to secure attention, recognition and support from our various constituencies, champion the brand, and defend the University vision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the annual marketing communications plan for KCU which includes the creation of similar plans for areas of strategic importance
- Ensures all marketing communications plans/initiatives are established in accordance with the University’s strategic plan and senior leadership priorities
- Provides strategic guidance and/or structure to the communications, marketing and public affairs team to ensure unified execution and/or implementation of all departmental responsibilities
- Leads all brand marketing strategy and development with responsibility for oversight of brand positioning materials and correlating marketing and communications strategy and plans
- Leads relationships with external service providers to ensure materials are being produced at the highest level of excellence
- Promotes the University as a leader in health care, education, and community involvement
- Directs the evolution of projects/product development
- Represents the department and the University favorably and in accordance with established Core Values and expectations
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed to meet the goals and objectives of the organization.
To apply, visit: https://kcumb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Jobs/job/Kansas-City-Campus/Director---Marketing-and-Communications_R-0000771
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com