Faculty, Department of Business
Reporting to the Chair, the successful candidate will teach courses as assigned, represent the Department of Business on academic committees, maintain an active research agenda, contribute to curriculum development, provide mentorship and academic advisement to students, and provide service to the college and community.
We are particularly interested in candidates who can provide evidence of prior teaching at the college level, who have shown an aptitude for scholarship, and who embody the necessary experience/skill set to instruct online courses that meet Quality Matters standards. The most desired candidate will hold a PhD or advanced certification (e.g., CFP, CPA). The minimum qualification is an earned MBA at time of hire. The teaching load is four courses per semester.
To be considered, applicants must submit the following:
- A cover letter that addresses interest in and qualifications for the position;
- A current curriculum vitae;
- A statement of teaching philosophy;
- A statement (and evidence, if available) of research interests;
- Copies of Teaching Evaluations (if available);
- Transcripts of colleges/universities attended (official transcripts required at hiring); and
- A list of references (with names, address, titles, and contact information for at least three).
Candidates of diverse backgrounds or underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. Submit application materials to:
Faculty - Department of Business
631 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14201
Or, use the APPLY NOW link to transmit your application materials (PDF format preferred) by email. If clicking the APPLY NOW link does not open your default email program, you will need to manually address your email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to note the job title in the email subject line.
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at D’Youville College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com