Assistant Professor of Agribusiness
Oklahoma Panhandle State University
- The teaching load consists of courses in agricultural economics, agricultural marketing, and financial management.
- Student advising
- University committees/responsibilities and other duties as assigned.
- Opportunity to serve as judging team coach, OPSU bull test coordinator.
- Must have a strong work ethic and lead by example.
- Must be a professional, credible and respected representative of the institution internally and in the community.
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to act ethically and socially responsible.
- Must be able to lift more than 50-lb. objects; frequent bending, stooping, and walking.
- Can be exposed to a variety of weather conditions for periods of time.
- Ability to communicate in a courteous manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Dean, College of Agriculture, Science, and Nursing or designee.
The omission of specific statement of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Required: Masterís degree in Agribusiness or a closely related field.
Preferred: Earned doctorate in Agribusiness or closely related field.
A background in agricultural marketing or agribusiness management is preferred, but candidates with expertise in related field will be considered.
Academic merits, leadership ability, effective communication skills, and ability to be a contributing team member are desired.
Applicant Must Submit:
Letter of Application
Three References (current addresses and phone numbers)
Completed Consent & Disclosure form for pre-employment background check (available here)
Oklahoma Panhandle State Univ.
Office of Human Resources
P. O. Box 430
Goodwell, OK 73939
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
OPSU is an AA/EE/E-Verify employer committed to diversity.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Oklahoma Panhandle State University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com