School of Engineering & Applied Science
Princeton University School of Engineering and Applied Science invites applications for postdoctoral and more senior research positions. Individuals with evidence of experience in scholarly research and a strong commitment to excellence in education are encouraged to apply. PhD is required.
Applicants must apply online at https://jobs.princeton.edu and include curriculum vitae and names and contact information for three references. Apply to the desired department according to the Requisition # below:
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering – (Requisition #D-19-CEE-00005)
- Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering– (Requisition #D-19-CBE-00003)
- Department of Computer Science– (Requisition #D-19-COS-00007)
- Department of Electrical Engineering– (Requisition #D-19-ELE-00004)
- Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering– (Requisition #D-19-MAE-00004)
- Department of Operations Research and Financial Engineering– (Requisition #D-19-ORF-00002) Princeton Institute for the Science and Technology of Materials– (Requisition #D-18-PSM-00004)
Appointments are for one year with the possibility of renewal pending satisfactory performance and continued funding.
Please apply jobs here at https://puwebp.princeton.edu/AcadHire/apply/index.xhtml
These positions are subject to the University’s background check policy.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
When inquiring or applying for these positions, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Princeton University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com