Information Technology Services
Full-time/ 40hours/ 12-months
Clark University’s Information Technology Services Department seeks to fill the position of Systems Developer. Reporting to the Manager, ETL and Systems Integration the successful candidate will design, implement, and maintain databases and software components to connect multiple ITS systems so as to automate select University procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain the University’s enterprise-wide middleware infrastructure and applications with a focus on performance, availability, scalability, and integrity.
- Work with all members of ITS staff where appropriate in support of the development, documentation, deployment, and maintenance of the applications.
- Actively partner with AIS and other community members to understand business processes to best develop the appropriate applications.
- Participate in the hardware and software selection of required infrastructure in support of deployed applications; ensure compatibility of hardware/software decisions with existing data architecture.
- Assist with application administration where needed.
- Stay abreast of appropriate hardware and software news and features through various web sites, magazines, internet news and email lists.
- Other duties as needed by the department and defined by the supervisor.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, 12 month position with excellent benefits, which include employee and family tuition benefits, 4 weeks’ vacation, generous retirement plan, free use of campus fitness center and many more.
Review of applications will begin immediately. Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience. Please email résumé and cover letter to <email@example.com> . Applicants must reference Job code 199854 in the subject line to be considered for this position.
Clark University embraces equal opportunity and affirmative action as core values: we believe that cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity is fundamental to the success of our students, our employees and our community. This commitment applies to every aspect of education, services, and employment policies and practices at Clark. Our commitment to diversity informs our efforts in recruitment, hiring and retention. All positions at Clark share in the responsibility for building a community that values diversity and the uniqueness of others by exhibiting integrity and respect in interacting with all members of the Clark community to create an atmosphere of fairness and belonging. We strongly encourage members from historically underrepresented communities, inclusive of all women, to apply.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Clark University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com