Media Instructor 12 Mo - F00054
Arkansas State University
Faculty members deliver instruction, carry out research, perform service for their respective professions and community, and participate in the management of the University through shared governance. Each member of the faculty has the duty to deliver instruction and maintain a learning environment consistent with the highest standards of the profession.
The faculty has a responsibility to set degree requirements, assess when they are met, and establish and maintain curricula that meet professional standards and fulfill the educational goals of the University.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Teaching load for instructors is normally fifteen hours per semester
- Instructor work load does not include research
- Instructors may be expected to engage in creative activity, service, and professional development that is in the best interest of the students and community at large
- All faculty members are expected to assume student academic advisement responsibilities in addition to their regular teaching loads
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities required or applicable to the position responsibilities and area of specialization including special abilities
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Additional hours as requested and/or needed
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Experience in multimedia news production, with a special emphasis on photojournalism and/or visual communication
Please visit the direct link below to apply:
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Arkansas State University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com