Program Coordinator, Office of Professional Development
D'Youville invites nominations for, and inquiries and applications from, individuals interested in taking on an opportunity as a Program Coordinator, Office of Professional Development. Located on the vibrant, diverse West Side of Buffalo NY, D'Youville is an innovative, private, coeducational institution serving 3,000 undergraduate and graduate students.
D'Youville is immersed in ambitious and exciting change initiatives to reframe traditional practices and structures to further grow enrollment, improve the health of the community, and profoundly impact student success. D'Youville seeks a dynamic Program Coordinator, Office of Professional Development and team member who will lead strategic visioning, and support of the D’Youville’s initiatives, programs, and students.
The Program Coordinator, Office of Professional Development will assist in the implementation and oversight of the professional development programs under the direction of Director Professional Development; maintain professional development database; serve as a liaison for professional development and the College community; assist with budget development and tracking.
- Assist in identifying training/professional development needs
- Coordinate, organize and facilitate events, conferences, workshops and meetings
- Make arrangements for presenters assist in the review and compilation of workshop evaluations and perform follow-up activities
- Maintain professional development records for all providers and instructors ensuring that the required paperwork is on file and kept up to date
- Establish and maintain networking relationships with outside agencies and service providers to support professional development activities
- May provide mentoring or coaching for new instructors and trainers and provides other support and information to local providers
- Assist in the evaluation of contract trainers
- Support the mission and objectives for the Office of Professional Development, Institutional Effectiveness & Planning office and the College and actively participates in regular planning and strategy meetings
- Complete reports according to established standards and report requirements
- Attend training, conferences, workshops, etc. as appropriate to enhance knowledge/skills and to keep abreast of developments and trends in the field?
- Serve on college committees, where appropriate, in lieu of and at the request of the director
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at D’Youville College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com