Financial Aid Specialist
Georgia Southern University
Requisition Number: STA002363
Department: 3900712100-Financial Aid, Office of
Position Status: Full-Time
Office of Financial Aid. The Financial Aid R2T4 Specialist is responsible for the Return to Title IV review and calculations following Federal and Institutional regulations and procedures. The Financial Aid Specialist provides clear and concise dissemination of financial aid information regarding application, processes, community resources and available internet resources.
Salary Range: Up to a budgeted maximum of $39,000
- Performs the Return to Title IV program review and calculations in compliance with all University rules and regulations.
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of the R2T4 process including modules.
- Manages the review and reconciliation of all Title IV programs and R2T4 funds for timely, accurate, and compliant returns each semester.
- Collaborates with the Offices of the Bursar and the Registrar in determining withdrawal dates, R2T4 review and calculations.
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of Federal and State financial aid program regulations, policies and procedures especially R2T4 regulations as they apply to modules.
- Uses professional judgment according to Federal Policies and Procedures in determining student eligibility.
- Identifies and analyzes unusual problems pertaining to financial aid with emphasis towards problem resolution and student service.
Georgia Southern University is a Tobacco Free Campus.
Job Open Date: 05/22/2019
Job Closing Date: 6/12/2019
Special Instructions Summary:
To apply, visit: https://employment.georgiasouthern.edu/postings/59188
Georgia Southern University provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act to participate in the search process should notify Human Resources: (912) 478-5468 or HR-TDD: (912) 478-0791.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Georgia Southern University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency