Assistant Softball Coach
Georgia Southern University
Requisition Number: STA002357
Department: 3902711401-Women's Softball
Position Status: Full-Time
Women's Softball. The Assistant Softball Coach assists the Head Coach in all aspects of recruitment, scheduling, training, fundraising and academics for the softball team.
- Assists with team strategies and analyzes performance of Student Athletes.
- Recruits quality Student Athletes who can excel in the academic, athletic and social spheres at Georgia Southern University.
- Promotes an environment which places emphasis on academics and graduation, working directly with Student Athlete Services to ensure success in the classroom.
- Assists in planning and coordinating practices, travel and game schedules.
- Assists in planning and managing the program's budget.
- Assists with fundraising, working in conjunction with the Georgia Southern Athletics Business Office and Athletic Foundation.
- Follows all federal, divisional and University athletics regulations, to include rules and regulations established by the Sun Belt Conference (SBC) and the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Georgia Southern University is a Tobacco Free Campus.
Minimum Education Required:
Could a level of job-related experience higher than the minimum required for the position substitute for the minimum level of education?: No
Minimum Experience Required:
One or more years of related work experience
Could a level of education higher than the minimum required for the position substitute for the minimum level of job-related experience?: No
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Effective communication (verbal and written), organization and human relations skills; ability to work well in a diverse environment; proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office Applications software including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases; legally authorized to work in the United States; successful completion of background investigation prior to employment.
Collegiate coaching experience working with pitchers
Information and Application Process Instructions
- Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Job Open Date: 05/17/2019
Job Closing Date: 5/31/2019
Special Instructions Summary:
To apply, visit: https://employment.georgiasouthern.edu/postings/59088
Georgia Southern University provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act to participate in the search process should notify Human Resources: (912) 478-5468 or HR-TDD: (912) 478-0791.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Georgia Southern University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
more information or to submit your resume you can contact
Human Resources Department
as shown below.
If you apply for this position, please say you saw it first on www.AcademicCareers.com. Thank you.
Human Resources Department
Please Apply as Included Above
Tell a Friend About This Job
Enter your friend's email address...