Family Engagement Program Lead
The Waterford UPSTART Family Engagement Program Lead contributes to the organization
through ongoing consulting and support in the classroom, leading to a successful and
sustainable implementation of Waterford education solutions. The Program Lead provides
consistent and ongoing best practices advocacy and support to families, educators, and
This role reports to the VP, Customer Success.
- Partners with Waterford team to define program implementation plan, including timeline, roles, responsibilities, risk mitigation, etc.
- Work with South Carolina sales rep and SC client contract lead.
Leads the implementation of the South Carolina Waterford UPSTART solution.
- Regularly meet with State program partners and other partners to discuss program success, Direct completion of ISTART-KR to meet contract requirements.
- Communicate with FSSA and other partners. Providing reporting, monthly meeting to discuss program progress and needed support.
- Work with Waterford team to hire South Carolina local team (FELs, etc.).
- Train SRS and FELs; ensure that this team is meeting performance expectations; coach to success.
- Manage, motivate and mentor team to ensure that key program metrics are achieved.
- Design appropriate motivational programs and work with FELs to implement.
- Proactively provide feedback on opportunities for continuous improvement of program.
Professional Learning & Instructional Coaching
Facilitates professional development for participating districts.
Analytic and Reporting/analytics
- Provides instructions and strategies for reviewing data from reports to help educators drive classroom instruction.
- Provides ongoing usage reporting to clients and internal stakeholders; assesses and escalates risk.
Represents Waterford at district, school, or community events reflecting Waterford values always.
Education and experience required
- Minimum 4-year college degree, preferably in education, psychology, sociology.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in EdTech implementations.
- Expert understanding of instructional technology environments and product deployment.
- 3-5 years of people management.
- Short-term and long-term organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Recruitment experience a plus.
- Networking familiarity within SC a plus.
- Must be available to travel within SC extensively and some travel outside the state
Competencies required in role
- Program implementation leadership experience where program includes
education and technology components
- Expert problem-solving and organizational skills, and the ability to take
ownership of any situation
- Positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be driven, always looking to do whatever it takes to meet goals and
deadlines with accuracy and accountability, without sacrificing relationships
- Must be passionate about and invested in creating a better, more efficient
process to improve family and educator experience.
- Take on additional special project responsibilities as requested by leadership team.
Please find us on Indeed or at Waterford.org.
Applications submitted by email to Waterfordcareers@gmail.com
When inquiring or applying for this position, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at the Waterford Schools and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com