Georgia Southern University
Requisition Number: STA002369
Department: 3900310201-Extramural Physical Activities
Position Status: Full-Time
Athletics. The Administrative Assistant facilitates the day-to-day operational activities and provides financial counseling services to the Georgia Southern University Athletics Department.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
- Verifies accuracy, completeness and consistency of department budget spreadsheets and processes invoices, travel paperwork and check requests.
- Receives and verifies all money collected and prepares daily deposits.
- Creates and maintains all Athletics purchase orders and supply orders.
- Prepares payment for game day personnel and payroll forms.
- Assists coaching staff with securing travel needs for competitions.
- Adheres to Human Resources policy on hiring Student Assistants, temporary and Graduate Assistants.
- Adheres to and demonstrates understanding, acceptance and compliance with NCAA and institutional athletic related rules and regulations; communicates all NCAA compliance standards.
Georgia Southern University is a Tobacco Free Campus.
Job Open Date: 05/24/2019
Job Closing Date: 6/7/2019
Special Instructions Summary:
To apply, visit: https://employment.georgiasouthern.edu/postings/59370
Georgia Southern University provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act to participate in the search process should notify Human Resources: (912) 478-5468 or HR-TDD: (912) 478-0791.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Georgia Southern University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency