Georgia Southern University
Requisition Number: STA002372
Department: 3900430301-Russell Union
Position Status: Full-Time
Russell Union. The Administrative Coordinator organizes and responds to reservation requests and customers' needs; trains and supervises student employees; and ensures departmental policies and procedures are followed.
- Oversees and manages the reservations process for all events, including reviewing and improving functions, forms, and communications within the event services process.
- Develops standards of customer service for student employees.
- Assists in program planning and development.
- Interprets, monitors, and analyzes information regarding operating policies and procedures.
- Coordinates the hiring, scheduling, and training of student employees.
- Manages and solves problems as they arise, using discretion on different levels of decision-making, knowing when to involve others appropriately.
- Resolves problems which have a significant impact on the overall goals of the department.
Georgia Southern University is a Tobacco Free Campus.
Minimum Education Required:
Could a level of job-related experience higher than the minimum required for the position substitute for the minimum level of education?: No
Minimum Experience Required:
Three or more years of related work experience
Could a level of education higher than the minimum required for the position substitute for the minimum level of job-related experience?: No
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Effective communication (verbal and written), organization and human relations skills; ability to work well in a diverse environment; proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office Applications software including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases; legally authorized to work in the United States; successful completion of background investigation prior to employment.
Information and Application Process Instructions
- Salary Range: $30,358 - $37,931
Job Open Date: 05/30/2019
Job Closing Date: 6/20/2019
Special Instructions Summary:
To apply, visit: https://employment.georgiasouthern.edu/postings/59477
Georgia Southern University provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act to participate in the search process should notify Human Resources: (912) 478-5468 or HR-TDD: (912) 478-0791.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Georgia Southern University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
more information or to submit your resume you can contact
Human Resources Department
as shown below.
If you apply for this position, please say you saw it first on www.AcademicCareers.com. Thank you.
Human Resources Department
Please Apply as Included Above
Tell a Friend About This Job
Enter your friend's email address...