IT Business Analyst, Intermediate
Georgia Southern University
Requisition Number: STA002393
Department: 3900627100-IT Service and Delivery
Position Status: Full-Time
IT Service and Delivery. The IT Business Analyst works closely with departmental functional staff to conduct business analysis and identify objectives and requirements to change and improve processes and service delivery.
- Works with departments and the appropriate IT Services' units to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions.
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates the implementation of new or modified administrative systems.
- Plans, schedules, develops and presents training programs for users of administrative systems.
- Reviews, researches, and evaluates computer hardware and software to determine its usefulness and appropriateness as related to existing or proposed administrative systems.
- Develops functional design specification documents for in-house and vendor application programs and information systems.
- Confers with vendors to resolve technical questions and problems, and consults with and advises users in the selection and use of computing options.
Georgia Southern University is a Tobacco Free Campus.
Minimum Education Required:
Could a level of job-related experience higher than the minimum required for the position substitute for the minimum level of education?: Yes
Minimum Experience Required:
Three or more years of related work experience
Could a level of education higher than the minimum required for the position substitute for the minimum level of job-related experience?: No
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Effective communication (verbal and written), organization and human relations skills; ability to work well in a diverse environment; proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office Applications software including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases; legally authorized to work in the United States; successful completion of background investigation prior to employment
Information and Application Process Instructions
- Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Job Open Date: 06/17/2019
Job Closing Date: 7/8/2019
Special Instructions Summary:
To apply, visit: https://employment.georgiasouthern.edu/postings/60030
Georgia Southern University provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act to participate in the search process should notify Human Resources: (912) 478-5468 or HR-TDD: (912) 478-0791.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Georgia Southern University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
more information or to submit your resume you can contact
Human Resources Department
as shown below.
If you apply for this position, please say you saw it first on www.AcademicCareers.com. Thank you.
Human Resources Department
Please Apply as Included Above
Tell a Friend About This Job
Enter your friend's email address...