Director of Enrollment Services
Georgia Southern University
Requisition Number: STA002402
Department: 3900715100 - Enrollment Services
Position Status: Full-Time
Enrollment Services. Georgia Southern University seeks nominations and applications for the Director of Enrollment Services. The Director of Enrollment Services provides strategic leadership and operational management for the newly created department of Enrollment Services, a first-stop for students with financial aid, student account, and registration-related concerns and questions and limited admissions counseling and document intake. The Director of Enrollment Services oversees centers on Statesboro and Savannah campuses and a university-wide call center located in Savannah. The Director is required to travel to all campus locations and work hours will include evenings and weekends. Nominations should be submitted at email@example.com.
- Leads, plans, implements, and assesses strategies to provide effective and exceptional student service in collaboration with Enrollment Management units and key campus partners, especially Financial Aid, Student Accounts/Bursar, Registrar, and Admissions.
- Designs and implements cross functional training, resources, and processes to build a strong, innovative student services team with ongoing staff development and performance management.
- Oversees communication and outreach efforts, including branding, website, social media and print to ensure student and supporter awareness and understanding of the department.
- Coordinates all outbound communications to campus and students regarding financial aid, student accounts, fee payment, and registration.
- Serves on Enrollment Management Leadership Team and Enrollment Management Squad, teams which assess and problem-solve enrollment concerns and planning for the university.
- Manages multiple technologies for tracking student service and assessing student data, with close collaboration with Information Technology Services and stay attuned to new technologies and approaches that enable high-quality service experience.
- Maintains relationships with key leaders and decision-makers throughout the university, developing information pipelines, to ensure staff are up-to-date on student needs.
- Ensures compliance of FERPA and other privacy and security protocols dealing with student educational records within department.
Georgia Southern University is a Tobacco Free Campus.
Minimum Education Required:
Could a level of job-related experience higher than the minimum required for the position substitute for the minimum level of education?: No
Minimum Experience Required:
Six or more years of related work experience; demonstrated experience providing student-focused services to diverse populations, ability to lead an organization through change
Could a level of education higher than the minimum required for the position substitute for the minimum level of job-related experience?: No
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Effective communication (verbal and written), organization and human relations skills; ability to work well in a diverse environment; proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office Applications software including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases; legally authorized to work in the United States; successful completion of background investigation prior to employment
Masterís Degree in related field
Eight or more years of related work experience; experience working in an integrated enrollment services center; experience at a multi-campus institution; knowledge of Banner student information system
Information and Application Process Instructions
- Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Job Open Date: 06/21/2019
Job Closing Date: 9/30/2019
Special Instructions Summary:
To apply, visit: https://employment.georgiasouthern.edu/postings/60134
Georgia Southern University provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act to participate in the search process should notify Human Resources: (912) 478-5468 or HR-TDD: (912) 478-0791.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Georgia Southern University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
more information or to submit your resume you can contact
Human Resources Department
as shown below.
If you apply for this position, please say you saw it first on www.AcademicCareers.com. Thank you.
Human Resources Department
Please Apply as Included Above
Tell a Friend About This Job
Enter your friend's email address...