Space Planning Manager
Georgia Southern University
Requisition Number: STA002405
Department: 3909910201-Facilities Plan Design & Const
Position Status: Full-Time
Division of Facilities Services. The Space Utilization Manager manages the efficient and optimal use of the University's facility space resources and implements a comprehensive space utilization strategy.
- In accordance with overall University facilities planning strategies and policies, develops, reviews, and modifies University facilities space management policies, guidelines, and other specific practices and processes for implementation.
- Researches and provides advisement to senior management on current and emerging campus space needs.
- Collaborates in the establishment of space demand forecasts in support of the development of University capital plans.
- Provides space inventory and utilization information and reports to constituent administrators and representatives as appropriate.
- Manages the reporting of updated inventory data to financial entities and State agencies, as required.
- Develops and maintains schematic design plans using AutoCAD computer drafting software.
- Ensures all single-line floor plans are up-to-date for campus users.
Georgia Southern University is a Tobacco Free Campus.
Minimum Education Required:
Could a level of job-related experience higher than the minimum required for the position substitute for the minimum level of education?: Yes
Minimum Experience Required:
Five or more years of related work experience
Could a level of education higher than the minimum required for the position substitute for the minimum level of job-related experience?: No
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Effective communication (verbal and written), organization and human relations skills; ability to work well in a diverse environment; proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office Applications software including AutoCad, word processing, spreadsheets, and databases; legally authorized to work in the United States; successful completion of background investigation prior to employment
Seven or more years of related work experience
Information and Application Process Instructions
- Salary Range: $56,300 - $60,000
Job Open Date: 06/25/2019
Job Closing Date: 8/6/2019
Special Instructions Summary:
To apply, visit: https://employment.georgiasouthern.edu/postings/60196
Georgia Southern University provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act to participate in the search process should notify Human Resources: (912) 478-5468 or HR-TDD: (912) 478-0791.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Georgia Southern University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
more information or to submit your resume you can contact
Human Resources Department
as shown below.
If you apply for this position, please say you saw it first on www.AcademicCareers.com. Thank you.
Human Resources Department
Please Apply as Included Above
Tell a Friend About This Job
Enter your friend's email address...