Georgia Southern University
Requisition Number: STA002406
Department: 3900714100-Registrar, Office of
Position Status: Full-Time
Office of the Registrar. The Administrative Assistant for Scheduling and Publications provides leadership and organizational support in the utilization of academic room scheduling software and coordination of Commencement publications and volunteer hosts.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
- Utilizes 25Live's room scheduling optimizer to assign courses to appropriate classrooms; independently works to resolve any time/room conflicts.
- Assists with annual Commencement activities.
- Creates and runs various analytical reports to identify discrepancies in course information, room conflicts and other pertinent information related to the schedule of classes.
- Enters and maintains all East Georgia State College at Statesboro classes.
- Trains faculty and staff on appropriate University room scheduling and curriculum policies and procedures.
- Plans, organizes, and supervises the production of University publications.
- Serves as Commencement Host Coordinator and Enrollment Management (EM) Coordinator of Guest Services for Special Events to coordinate and lead 75‐125 volunteers.
Georgia Southern University is a Tobacco Free Campus.
Job Open Date: 06/26/2019
Job Closing Date: 7/12/2019
Special Instructions Summary:
To apply, visit: https://employment.georgiasouthern.edu/postings/60208
Georgia Southern University provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. Individuals in need of reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act to participate in the search process should notify Human Resources: (912) 478-5468 or HR-TDD: (912) 478-0791.
When inquiring or applying for this job opening, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and employment opportunities at Georgia Southern University and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency