- Under the direction of the Associate Director for Graduate Nursing Programs and the Division Director, provide coordination for the family nurse practitioner program, including curriculum development & evaluation, course scheduling, monitoring adherence to policies and accreditation standards
- Work effectively with faculty, students, administrators, alumni, other members of College community and external constituents
- Teach at least 2 courses per term or as needed by program.
- Assist in recruitment, retention and mentoring of adjunct faculty and clinical preceptors teaching in program
- Assist with recruitment, retention, and advisement of students.
- Attend scheduled general faculty, school faculty, and departmental faculty meetings; attend Town meetings and other College events (e.g. commencement, awards ceremonies); attend external events that promote the College in a positive manner
- Maintain clinical expertise and certification requirements as a family nurse practitioner by engaging in clinical practice and participating in professional development opportunities.
- Establish, maintain, conduct visits to clinical placement sites to asses student performance and appropriateness of clinical site.
- Other duties as assigned by Associate Director, Director and/or Dean.
- Attend regional and/or national conferences focused on advanced practice nursing to keep abreast trends and issues in APRN education and program accreditation.
This is a 12 month full-time, exempt, benefited position. Normal office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, flexible to the needs of the department. Occasional night and/or weekend events required.
Information and Application Process Instructions
- Qualified applicants should save and submit a brief cover letter, current resume, and contact information for three professional references (one of which must be a current or prior supervisor) as one document. Upload the saved document into the online application found at: https://apps.aic.edu/static/jobs/coordinator-family-nurse-practitioner-program-id-692.html
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
more information or to submit your resume you can contact
as shown below.
If you apply for this position, please say you saw it first on www.AcademicCareers.com. Thank you.
Tell a Friend About This Job
Enter your friend's email address...